Sony Xperia 5 II – camera phone with 120 Hz screen
Sony unveiled the Xperia 5 II – the first smartphone to run Call of Duty Mobile at 120 frames per second. The company also improved various software and hardware optimizations to reduce sensor latency.
- The smartphone is built on the basis of the Snapdragon 865 processor
- RAM 8 GB, permanent memory – 128-256 GB
- OLED display, diagonal 6.1-inch, 1080p +
- Main camera: three sensors of 12 megapixels
- Battery capacity 4000 mAh
The body of the smartphone is protected according to the IP68 and IPX5 standards, the screen and the back panel are protected by Gorilla Glass 6. The software features include support for Dolby Atmos and 360 Reality Audio.
A special kit is provided for pre-ordering a smartphone:
- Gaming headset
- Portable battery 10 thousand mAh
- 21,600 Call of Duty Mobile Points
Separately, this will all cost around $ 400. The cost of the smartphone is 950 dollars (in Europe 900 euros), sales will begin on December 4.