List of changes:
- “Haven Across” music by staswalle on the PEI loading screen.
- “Scaling the sensitivity of the focal length” to adjust the sensitivity in accordance with the ratio of the sight / optical projection.
- Controls the option to use the “legacy” sensitivity scaling prior to update 184.108.40.206.
- Masking brush for cutting holes in the relief.
- Requires_NonZero_Attachment_Caliber pistol option to disable vanilla attachments.
- Passenger Unity events for vehicles and towers.
- Modulo NPC math operations and B_Value as alternative/default for B_ID.
- The Cost_Multiplier parameter in the level asset skill rules.
- Zombie option “infinite aggro range” for each nav mesh.
- Button “Browse files” in the list of maps of the editor.
- Flashbang Grenade briefly flashes a light component when detonated.
- The “devkit” landscape tools are merged into a regular editor.
- Hole volumes in Germany, Hawaii, and Greece have been updated to new hole masks.
- Improved foliage responsiveness by spiraling outwards.
- Mythic Freeze has been updated to new snowflake particles.
- Melee_Repair_Multiplier is separate from Melee_Damage_Multiplier.
- Replaced German grass materials with greener options.
- The map preview image is incorrectly sized on the single player, editor, and server screens.
- Memory leak in foliage viewport focus option with dual renderports disabled.
- Don’t let the sky crane lift the destroyed cars.
- Black water mask in the main menu when logging out underwater.
- A prop with a quest condition that is not updated when the quest is abandoned.
- Decals are considered “small” in the object list filter.
- Locked brakes with vehicle physics profile braking model override.
- Placeholder workaround for false aid package landing prediction.
- Re-apply oil on sandy material.